I have done several bowel cleanses, but nothing is as powerful and skin transforming as a liver flush done after the bowel cleanse.
You must take care and do your cleanses in the right order;
- Bowel Cleanse
- Parasite Cleanse
- Liver Flush
You will need the following:
1 cup of olive oil ,
4 large grapefruit ,
4 tablespoons of Epsom salts,
3 cups of drinking water
- Choose 2 days when you have time to yourself – maybe the weekend or so.
- In the morning of the first day, have a light breakfast and at least 4 glasses of water during the course of the morning. Then do not drink or eat anything after 2.00pm in the afternoon.
- Next mix the 4 tablespoons of epsom salts into the drinking water. Place this into your fridge.
- At 6.00pm, drink 1 8oz cup of the epsom salt water mixture. Don’t mind the taste – the coldness will take the edge off it.
- At 8.00pm, drink another 8oz cup of the epsom salt water mix.
- At 9.30, juice the grapefruit (simply cutting them in half and squeezing them with your hands will do fine). This should make 3/4 of a cup of juice.
- Thoroughly mix the grapefruit juice with 1/2 cup of the olive oil. For best results, use a blender.
- Drink the mixture down immediately after making it – it is quite pleasant, so don’t worry.
- Without doing the washing up – go to bed immediately and lay on your back.
- You will feel your stomach gurgling slightly. Try to go to sleep and not move for at least 20 minutes.
- The following morning, you will wake up at 6.00am and feel the need to go to the toilet.
This will happen several times during the morning.
NB. In Dr Hulda Clarke’s method on the Curezone site, mention is made of drinking more of the epsom saltwater mix in the morning. Personally, I find just the 2 glasses the previous day to be enough.
Normally, by 10.00am, I am fine and can eat a light brunch.
By 4.00pm in the afternoon, you will feel really good. For example, more energy, whites of eyes clear, softer skin, especially on your face. Eyebags disappear and so does chronic knee and back pain.
To find out more about bowel cleansing and liver flushing, I recommend Dr Bernard Jensen’s book called Bowel Care and Tissue Management. You should be able to find it online on Amazon.
Please note that liver flushes should be done at least once a month only after bowel and parasite cleansing.
You will also need to take probiotics like Biokult to restore the good bacteria in your gut to normal levels.
I am in the process of helping my Mum do a liver detox as well as a good friend of mine.
I am researching a different method that could be gentler on the body as my Mum is in her 70s and my friend is in her early 60s. It is the Dr Schulze liver detox programme and takes 5 days to complete with full instructions.
So watch this space!
In October, Mum complained of pan underneath her ribs. I suspected a gallbladder attack. Her doctor said the same and recommended hospital. I realised that Mum needed attention straight away. On Thursday I prepared all the ingredients listed in the Liver Flush Protocol and stayed overnight to see Mum drink it and see her through til the following morning.
RESULT! No more pain under ribs!…Mum had already bowel cleansed so was in good shape for this. She is also taking DME (diatomaceous earth) to kill any parasites she may have. 1 tablespoon in a glass of water daily.
As an extra note, feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions.
Further Update: October 5, 2019
I did not buy Dr Schulze’s Liver Protocol as his company stated that some of the products listed are banned from England. More’s the pity! The herbs are fit for human consumption, but the UK has got rather eccentric with it’s laws. Some herbs are considered ‘bad’ even when taken as instructed. So I used the P&B shakes mentioned in another post on this site.
Then encouraged Mum to do the Liver Flush which helped her a lot. She is still juicing, although has backtracked on salads. I have tried to encourage her to eat more beans sprouts and also bean dishes. She prefers to eat carbohydrate based meals. I have chosen to let her be. At least she still tries to keep hydrated, so I cannot complain.
Now to work on my dear cousin who I take as my brother since we grew up together. So far, I have persuaded him along the lines of bringing his belly down with herbal cleansing.
This is going to be real interesting!